1. Take the stairs instead of elevators and escalators to get daily exercise.
2. Walk or ride your bike more often instead of driving.
3. Schedule “me” time to turn off your cell phone, computer and other electronic devices.
4. Don’t text and drive (as a matter of fact, don’t use your phone at all while driving).
5. Cook at home more often—you will learn new cooking skills and save money.
6. Make more personal phone calls instead of sending emails and texts.
7. Write one handwritten letter a month to someone special.
8. Do something out of your comfort zone.
9. Be more willing to talk to others and learn something about strangers.
10. Read one new book each month..
11. Make more eye contact during conversations.
12. Do more of what you enjoy doing.
13. Spend a few hours a week enjoying time with your family. Don’t allow any external
14. Learn something new every day.
15. Before you go to bed, take a step away from your daily struggles and contemplate on something much larger than yourself.
16. Talk to the God of your understanding more each day.
17. Tell the people you love that you love them everyday.
18. Smile at strangers.
19 Practice random acts of kindness.
20. Remember to give thanks each day for your experiences and for the people in your life